Highlighted
meltamir
1 Copper

Dell vostro 3350 Wi-Fi is not working

Jump to solution

I had some disconnection problem with my Wi-Fi so i reinstalled the Wi-Fi driver (R312132), restarted my computer as requested and from that point i had no wifi connection whatsoever. I then tried to update my BIOS to A10 (3350A10) and succeed, yet the wifi problem remains.

I even tried to upgrade the driver via windows autoinstaller, didnt solve it either

I have win 10 64 bit 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

RE: Dell vostro 3350 Wi-Fi is not working

Jump to solution

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.

1 Reply

RE: Dell vostro 3350 Wi-Fi is not working

Jump to solution

I recommend downloading and running Reimage. It's a computer repair tool that has been proven to identify and fix many Windows problems with a high level of success.I've used it in the past to identify and fix everything from blue screens (BSOD's), ActiveX errors, corrupt files and processes, dll/exe/sys errors, recover lost memory, Windows update problems, defragging, malware removal etc.