leetrev
1 Copper

ERROR downloading Network_Intel_WLAN_W784_A02_Setup-37PPD_ZPE.exe

I have been trying in every way possible in every browser possible and on 3 pcs to download this driver from the DELL "drivers and downloads" site and it is not possible. There is either a 404 error on the server or a session data corrupt abort 

the use case is a replacement os (Win7-64 Home to Professional) which needs new drivers installed. 

is DELL aware of the problems with downloading these from their site and can I access another way?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DELL-Priyanka_S
3 Cadmium

Re: ERROR downloading Network_Intel_WLAN_W784_A02_Setup-37PPD_ZPE.exe

Hi,

I would like to know if you are getting the same error i.e 404 on the other websites or on Dell support website only.There isn’t any issue that we have with Dell’s website site or with Drivers and download page.

Please use the link below to install the drivers for wireless on the XPS 13: http://dell.to/SXVj6g

Please reply. 

Thanks and Regards           
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell

0 Kudos
leetrev
1 Copper

Re: ERROR downloading Network_Intel_WLAN_W784_A02_Setup-37PPD_ZPE.exe

Im going to suggest you don't provide 'canned responses'. I have had my entire software engineering and systems administration teams look at this and YOUR LINK IS BROKEN. You cannot download the Intel WLAN Network Driver via IE, FFOX, CHROME using via the Download Manager (unusable in Chrome & FFOX)  or direct download. Try it or not, I would of thought a global company like DELL would want to know and take seriously when their websites or applications are broken.

0 Kudos