laenterprize
1 Copper

Implementing Update Installation Instructions for English language *select 2915JPEN.exe (When I installed B4 ERROR Code:-6006 resulted).

Criticality:

2  =  Recommended  =Dell recommends applying this update during the nextsceduled update cycle. The update contains feature enhansments or changes

that will help keep your system software current and compatible with other system modules (firmware, BIOS,drivers and software).

Title  /  Description :

R111827    (TIC100477)    -   A00 -  Released November    2005

English and Japanese language channel update package for specific Japanese hardware variants of Intel  (R)   PRO/Wireless  2915ABG  Network Connection.

Targeted adapters are DELL P/N   J6100  or  C8959  that have not been previously  updated  by  these  utilities.

Important Info: Utility must run w/the platform on AC power.  *****This conversion cannot be reversed...

Now comes the question ???  How do I arrange for this update to be initiated and fully installed during the next sceduled update cycle???

Any and all input on this matter will be gratefully appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!! And I surely pray that all you good people in computerland are having a very, very blessed day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely yours,

LEON of LAENTERPRIZE II   

Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

<ADMIN NOTE : Email id removed per privacy policy>

0 Kudos