Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

September 25th, 2022 19:00

Inspiron 14 N4030 Driver updates & CPU problem

Recently i've been having issues getting my Inspiron 14 N4030 back to life after leaving it left out for many years. However, there seems to be problems with the drivers and especially in the CPU intel drivers. Due to using third-party apps which have installed unverified driver updates to the system which have impacted the laptop's performance in a huge way. I also tried contacting Intel support for help with the CPU but since they also cut the support from the CPU the Inspiron 14 N4030 is using which is Intel Core i5-480m.

I'm hoping to find help with this drivers issues or at least someone who has the latest drivers for the Inspiron 14 N4030 would help giving a copy.

162 Posts

October 7th, 2022 22:00

Update the device driver
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.

Select a category to see names of devices, then right-click (or press and hold) the one you’d like to update.

Select Search automatically for updated driver software.

Select Update Driver.

If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Reinstall the device driver
In the search box on the taskbar, enter device manager, then select Device Manager.

Right-click (or press and hold) the name of the device, and then select Uninstall.

Restart your PC.

Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

No Events found!