markusdelluser
1 Copper

Inspiron 15 3537 wifi driver is not installing.

Hi Dell support team,

I just recently had a problem with my laptop. Here's what happen, after using my laptop, i shutdown it normally and on the next day when i turned in On i've just found out that the Wifi is longer available. I checked the Device Manager->Network Adapters and unfortunately there's no wifi driver and bluetooth driver, only the Realek driver(for lan cable). I've search a wifi driver on dell site and there's a Dell Wireless 1704  and Dell Wireless 1705.

For Dell Wireless 1705, i installed it but the installation is failed and on Dell Wireless 1704 when i installed it it ask for activating the Bluetooth through wireless switch which is FN+F2? i've tried it and it doesn't work.

Also, my Inspiron 15 3537 is a windown 8.1 (64x bit)

Thanks a lot i hope you can help me.

Markus 

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: Inspiron 15 3537 wifi driver is not installing.

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 you will need to turn the wifi/Bluetooth on by the following steps instead of using FN+F2.

How to turn on or turn off WiFi/Bluetooth?

A NOTE indicates important information that helps you make better use of your computer. NOTE: There is no physical switch to enable/disable wireless. It has to be done through PC settings.
  1. Launch Settings Charm and select Change PC settings.
  2. Select Wireless from the left pane.
  3. Under the Wireless devices option, move the WiFi/Bluetooth slider to turn it off. Move the slider again to turn it on.

0 Kudos