Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 19th, 2016 15:00

Inspiron 7537 and yet another one with no bluetooth

Windows 10 and Bluetooth is not working, I read, read, and read articles but nothing is helping my situation

• 

16.7K Posts

July 26th, 2016 08:00

SSMART5

Did you recently update to Windows 10? If so, did you install the drivers? What device or devices are you pairing with the computer? Do you get an error when attempting to pair? Is airplane mode set to Off?  Does your Wifi Work? Did you install the bluetooth drivers for the device or devices you are trying to install/pair.

Connect to a Bluetooth Device From Your Dell Computer in Windows 10

Guide For Pairing and Troubleshooting Bluetooth Devices

3 Posts

July 26th, 2016 12:00

I updated to windows 10 about a year ago.  I am trying to pair my fitbit bit I am unable to see bluetooth anywhere.  Airplane mode has been turned off and wifi works.  I installed bluetooth drivers but still nothing.  tried many different drivers.  

• 

16.7K Posts

July 29th, 2016 09:00

SSMART5 

Bluetooth is integrated into the WLAN card and there is no physical switch to enable/ disable wireless. Using the separate wireless key on the  keyboard you can turn on/ off Bluetooth and WLAN.  Look at the keyboard keys to make sure the bluetooth has not been disabled. If not, check the Device Manager  and Verify that the Bluetooth card is present in Device Manager.

Control Panel. Select Device Manager and expand Bluetooth Radios.You can also boot into into the bios to verify that the bluetooth is enabled.

3 Posts

July 29th, 2016 20:00

Not sure what button would be the bluetooth, I do not see bluetooth radios

1 Message

September 23rd, 2016 08:00

I'm having similar problems with the Dell 3137 model.  I understand that the bluetooth controller is integrated with the wireless card. Does that mean I have to update the wireless driver to restore bluetooth in Windows 10 latest update?

Could  dell post a diagnostic that has step by step instructions to fix this problem? Is there a support number? It's strange that an important feature should vanish after a system upgrade.

GT

No Events found!