Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 25th, 2017 11:00

JBL bluetooth speaker breaking up/stuttering a lot when connected with my Dell Inspiron 3558 laptop.

I have a JBL bluetooth speaker that is not playing smoothly with my dell laptop. I have tried all solutions that I could find on the internet but none of them have worked so far. Also the range is hardly a feet away from the laptop. The moment I take it a little further away, it gets even worse.

-I disabled the speaker options in the playback options(right-clicking on sound icon in the bottom right)

-Updated all my bluetooth drivers from the device manager

None of the above methods have worked. The speaker works perfectly when connected with my phone or my friend's MacBook which suggests there is something wrong with my laptop's bluetooth.

Please let me know of a possible solution. This is really frustrating.

9.4K Posts

January 2nd, 2018 03:00

Hi vashisth22,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your bluetooth speaker is not working as expected with your Dell computer.  

Your post does not indicate if you have tried any other type of bluetooth device like a keyboard or mouse to see if it produces the same results?  Please try that and post back.  Thanks.

2 Posts

January 2nd, 2018 10:00

Hi Robert,

I have been using a wireless bluetooth mouse for months and it works fine.

9.4K Posts

January 3rd, 2018 03:00

Thanks for that information.  If the mouse is working fine, that would indicate that the bluetooth card is working as designed.  

Please contact the manufacturer of the speaker for further support.

1 Message

June 5th, 2021 07:00

Hi Robert,

I am also facing the same problem of breaking the sound on my Bluetooth earphones in DELL Latitude E6330.

I have tried the earphones on other laptop, it works on it. I also tried using other Bluetooth earphones on DELL Latitude E6330, that too gets breaking of sound.

Please sir get me some solutions for this issue.

No Events found!