Highlighted
addiers
1 Copper

Missing Network Adapter for Dell XPS 13 9350 - Win10

Since buying my DELL XPS 13 9350 about a year and a half ago, I've had a lot of problems with the wireless connection. I live in China and need to use a VPN for work, but I found that the VPN was interfering with my network settings so that after the next startup, I wouldn't be able to connect to the internet at all.

So, after this happened several times, I finally decided to uninstall the VPN. But, SOMEHOW, it seems like doing so actually deleted my entire network driver, as now, there aren't any adapters listed in my Device Manager, and when I troubleshoot, the Network Diagnostics inform me that I need to "Install a driver for your network adapter."

So, I tried using my colleague's laptop to install the network updates from Dell, but all attempts failed. I also tried three times to reset my laptop to a previous version (from about a week earlier), but that also failed. I've restarted the computer about 8 times in the hopes that it will fix itself, but no such luck.

I'm at a loss for what to do now. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

0 Kudos
1 Reply

RE: Missing Network Adapter for Dell XPS 13 9350 - Win10

addiers,

You can click the link below for information resolving the issues. Also, try installing the chipset drivers first, reboot and then install the network/wireless drivers.

Dell Networking and Wireless Support Center.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Where do I find my Dell PC Service Tag or Express service code?
Where do I post SA (SupportAssist) issue/questions?
0 Kudos