Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

March 17th, 2012 05:00

N5110 Bluetooth Connectivity problem

I am using N5110 15R. I am trying to connect my Nokia E71 via Bluetooth, they both get paired but when drivers ty to install in my p.c only imaging and Bluetooth modem driver install successfully but other 4 or 5 drivers not found every time. it says peripheral driver not found even through windows update center also. so please tell me what is the problem?

I have tried to connect my Nokia with Dell N5010 15R and it install all drivers successfully.

so can any one help me on this matter??

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 17th, 2012 07:00

saqi_91,

Did your Nokia E71 come with a CD/DVD? If yes, did you install the drivers and software for this on your computer? If no, did you see if there is software to download from Nokia's website for the Nokia E71?

Looks like the operating system does not have all the drivers that are needed.

Rick

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 17th, 2012 10:00

saqi_91,

Right click on the bluetooth icon in the system tray, near clock and left click show bluetooth devices.

Right click on the problem device and left click troubleshoot device. If that doesn't work, click on remove device.

The add the device over.

I sent a file to my daughter cell phone and had issues where it would not install properly. I did not have her disk to install everything, so I removed the device.

Rick

11 Posts

March 17th, 2012 10:00

Yes Nokia E71 comes with a CD but i have checked that CD but there is no any driver or software suitable to be installed on my laptop. so tell me what to do next.

When i connect my mobile with laptop via Bluetooth, Laptop sends any kind of file with out request to my mobile but when i send any file from my mobile to laptop my mobile says sending fail, then i go to Bluetooth icon then click on Recieve file then laptop recieves only a single file not multiple.

Mr. Pudgyone my basic issue is'nt this Driver issue but issue is file sending  (automatic and un-intrupted file sending) form my mobile to laptop. please help me on this issue.

11 Posts

March 18th, 2012 02:00

Rick,

I have done the same as you said first i tried to trouble shoot that device then i removed that device and added again to my device but was still having the same issue and i also tried by reinstalling the Bluetooth driver.

Is there any connectivity issue between Nokia E71 and Dell N5110 like HP 4530s and Samsung Galaxy Bluetooth connectivity?

Yesterday i tried to connect another Nokia E71 to this laptop and it give's the same problem as mine. so may be this is an issue between these device.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 18th, 2012 05:00

saqi_91,

Looks like the Nokia E71 has two bluetooth menus. Read THIS ARTICLE

Rick

No Events found!