shannon921
1 Copper

NOT ABLE TO PRINT FROM WIRELESS COMPUTER

PRINTED SEVERAL COPIES- NO PROBLEM.  THEN NOTHING WOULD PRINT.  PRINTER IS OK.  CHECKEDOUT PRINTER WITH DELL FOR THE DELL948.  PRINTER WILL COPY.  ALSO CHECKED WITH NORTON RE MY SECURITY PROGRAM.  NO PROBLEM.

THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE AND DELL HAS HELPED  AND WE WERE ABLE TO PRINT.

NOW THIS HAS HAPPENED AGAIN.  DELL PRINTER PERSONNEL SAYS  IT IS A COMPUTER PROBLEM.

SUPPORT FOR MY DELL STUDIO 17 WIRELESS  SAYS IT IS A SOFTWARE PROBLEM NOT COVERED BY MY WARRANTY.

IT IS DOCUMENTED THAT THIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES.  DO YOU HAVE ANY INFO.  I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PRINT FOR 2 DAYS.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
PudgyOne
6 Indium

Re: NOT ABLE TO PRINT FROM WIRELESS COMPUTER

shannon921,

Al caps is considered shouting and it's also hard to read.

Try using these Recommended Wireless Router Settings in your wireless router. Also tweak your wireless card.

Go to device manager(right click my computer, left click properties, left click hardware, left click device manager). Click on Network and then right click on your wireless adapter, left click properties, power management. Uncheck the box, allow computer to turn off this device to save power.

Try reinstalling the printer using the instructions located at...

948 All-In-One (PRODUCT) RED™ Printer owners thread (W7)

Let me know what happens.

Rick

#DellRockstar

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it? 

Original poster, If you have solved your problem, can you please mark the correct thread(s) with your solution. Thanks 

Welcome to Dell Community!

#DellWorld 2012

#DellWorld 2015

#DellEMCWorld 2016

#MicrosoftMVP - Windows Expert-Consumer April 1, 2012 to March 31, 2015

0 Kudos