Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 3rd, 2009 01:00

Order Status Problem

I ordered my "Dell Windows 7 Upgrade Kit" and I received a confirmation email. However, the information included in the email is insufficient to find, track, or verify online the status of my order. I have done all of the usually recommeded procedures ie. check my spam folder, make sure all of my cables are tight ;-) , etc.  Any and all of the information that is requested on the "support" sites are not included. The following message appears almost every time I try: We are unable to locate any records. Please verify the information submitted and try again. This response means that I have no way to directly resolve this issue as I have none of the information that is required. I guess I just sing for now ... "there's a hole in my bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza"

I am new to Dell products and one reason I purchased a new PC from Dell is because of their Customer Support reputation. I don't want my decision to be based on something I find to be incorrect.

I realize the is a "Tech Support" forum but I didn't notice a "Customer Spport" forum in the list. Sorry if this is inappropriate.

Thanks

No Responses!
No Events found!