Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 3rd, 2013 09:00

Problem with Byte Bluetooth Headset

Hi,

I bought a dell XPS L502X in India and along with that a Byte DM5710BT bluetooth headset.  For the first few month the headset worked like a charm But then suddenly one day it could no longer do the desired functions, although it was visible as connected, but showed driver not installed for it. Since then have tried a no of bluetooth installation and reinstallation but to no avail. Even now i have upgraded the blue tooth software as provided on dell website. but the issue remains as it is.

The headset is shown as listed in the list of bluetooth devices and status as connected. However the audio does not route to it. and error remains the device driver not installed.

please provided a link to the device driver if someone has it or any other advice is welcome.

a look into the issue form dell representative is most welcome.

2K Posts

September 3rd, 2013 10:00

Hi Manishrocksu,

Request you to try connecting the headset to a Bluetooth enabled phone and check if the same issue occurs. Also provide me the order number for the purchase via private message. I will check and see what can be done.

To send a private message, click on my user name and select send a Private Message.

No Events found!