Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 30th, 2012 11:00

Problem with N5010 WLAN Driver

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, but anyways:

I have a problem with my Inspiron N5010, I just reinstalled Win7 Ultimate x64 and I can't get the drivers to work. I have downloaded R252544 and many more drivers, but an error keeps coming up, saying that it is not compatible with my system or cannot be installed. I am currently using Ethernet cable but I need to use WiFi. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

943 Posts

October 30th, 2012 19:00

Hi

Thanks for proving the system details

I would suggest you to update the latest version of system BIOS and Wireless card drivers from the below mention link. Also, please make sure that the battery is more than 10% charge and AC Adaptor is plugged in while updating system BIOS.

System BIOS: http://dell.to/StJXYN

Wireless card driver: http://dell.to/RuDMkJ

Restart your computer after that and check how it works.

Please reply if you have any further questions

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

3 Posts

October 31st, 2012 10:00

Thank you kindly, friend. This fixed the issue and saved me a lot of problems :)

943 Posts

October 30th, 2012 11:00

Hi

I would suggest you to provide the service tag or the express service code of the system in a private message, so that we can help you in a better manner.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Please reply if you have any further questions

Thanks & Regards
Prateek K
#iworkfordell

3 Posts

October 30th, 2012 12:00

I have added you but I don't know if you received my messages.

1 Message

December 1st, 2022 02:00

Tried updating bios and the pc turned off, it's messed up. What do i do it's not switching on

No Events found!