Highlighted
Rambozo
1 Copper

RE: Windows 10 WiGig - Dell 1601 wireless card and D5000 wireless dock

Thanks so much. It also worked like a champ for me on an XPS 18 and D5000 setup.  Gave this machine a new lease on life.

0 Kudos
Megan-GlobeNet
1 Copper

I can confirm this works on a Latitude 6430u! I've had it working for about a week now. The only problem I find is I have to reconnect the dock if the computer goes to sleep.

0 Kudos
GasEngineer
1 Copper

Good info thanks.

On a 64bit system do I need to add "EnableAllBridgeInterrupts" to QWORD (64-bit) instead of DWORD (32-bit)?

Thanks

0 Kudos

I have had weeks of pain with all this

I even tried getting a mpcie to ngff adapter to install a intel 18260 tri card,  but the wigig side of things never get seen by dell, bios or device manager, only the bt + wifi get found *(and work)

But i have a dell m4800 machine, love it so strong and robust, but this whole wigig scenario does my head in

i followed the support about enable all bridge interupts, which yes indeed does work

but has anyone actually noticed even tho the hub connect software says 3800+ mbs the actuall file transfer of a usb 3 device that can do 250mbs+ read and write is true if its connected to the laptop, but if its connected to the d5000 its only showing 30mbs

also, the main issue for me is the display link, the extended or duplicate monitor on hdmi or displayport

it just does not work like it did on windows 8.1,

windows 8.1 was so smooth

but in windows 10 it flickers still images of the current duplicated laptop screen, and causes the laptop to usb bing the disconnect/connected noises ever 3 or 4 seconds

totally unstable

and to say the costs ive spent on then buying a wld15 to find out its not compatable with dell1601 then buying a mpcie to ngff adaptor, then the intel 18260 card and antenna and adaptor anttenna (as the dell 1601 clearly has a one off size wigig connector pin, which is not industry standard like those found on ngff wifi/bt m.2 cards

such a pain in the ar00

0 Kudos