Recently purchased a 15" XPS 15-7590. Despite managing to pair and connect the Bluetooth speakers, there is still no sound. Also the Bluetooth speakers do not appear in the sound output drop down. Hope someone can help?
* What specific Bluetooth speakers model?
* Unpair the Bluetooth speakers
* Connect standard headphones to the XPS 15-7590 left side Headset out port. Then play MP3 or YouTube music. Do you get audio into the headphones? I am trying to establish if the onboard ALC3266-CG with Waves MaxxAudio Pro is functional
Bluetooth speakers are unbranded but previously worked on iMac. Now disconnected as instructed. Headphones plugged in, but still no sound.
Correction, headphone speakers are working!
* When did you last have working sound out of that left side Headset out port?
* Open the Device Manager
* Expand Audio inputs and outputs, Bluetooth, and Sound, video and game controllers
* Take a snapshot like I did below using the Windows 10 Snipping Tool
Apart from the cube speakers, do you have any other bluetooth speaker to check the functionality of the bluetooth card?
Let's check if it's listed.
Right click on Sound icon.
Select Playback and let me know if you see the cube speakers.