Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

December 29th, 2006 04:00

problem with Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 2200BG network adapter

Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 2200B network adapter has a yellow exclamation point on the device manager all this happened when i had a corrupted hard drive and had to reinstall windows.

28K Posts

Which model computer is this?  After a reinstallation of Windows you must first install the notebook system software (on some models), followed by the chipset drivers.   Once these are installed you need to install the drivers for your ethernet network adapter, wireless network adapter, video adapter, audio adapter, touch pad, modem, and any other devices you have on your computer.  You can find all drivers for you system by clicking on the Technical Support link at the top of the forum Window and entering your service tag number or model number.

Steve

4 Posts

sorry about that i have an inspiron 6000 every time i tried to uninstall the driver and reinstall it the comp would freeze and when i tried to call dell support they said my warrenty was up and they couldnt help.   im going to try to reinstall windows going by that order and see if that helps... thanks for the quick reply

28K Posts

December 29th, 2006 05:00

4 Posts

December 29th, 2006 15:00

I did the chipset drivers then it froze while i did the intell prowireless adapter
No Events found!