i bought dell inspiron 3521 few days back. when i try to make the payment through the website www.billdesk.com the page is not loading. But the same page is loading in other laptops. please help me to solve the issue
Solved! Go to Solution.
Request you to try following the below steps if you are using Internet explorer browser which might help:
(1) Try opening different secured sites and check if they open.
(2) Check if you are prefixing “https://” before the website address.
(3) You may try cleaning out your Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, and all other options (except Passwords) via IE/ Tools/ Delete Browsing History. Refer the below link for more information on the same:
(4) Then you may refer the below link to Reset Internet Explorer Settings
(5) Also check if the website opens on a different browser.
Do reply with your answers.
am using windows 8 and ie 10. also i tried to open www.airtel.in its also not loading. but www.airtel.com is loading. seems like indian websites are not loading properly. i tried the above solution. but the problem is not solved
There is a delay in responding from our side due to long leaves and then the community forum was down. Request you to try reseating IE and check if it works. If this doesn’t work then request you to try following the below steps:
(1) Click on tools
(2) Select Internet options.
(3) Move to Advanced tab.
(4) Select HTTP 1.1 settings and check both options below it.
(5) Then under security make sure use SSL 3.0
Also let me know if you have tried opening the site in different browsers.
Request you to use the below link to take the compute back to factory state:
Note: Please backup the data before attempting this.
Now check if the website works. If it still doesn’t work then I would suggest you to contact the website who can help you further.
If you have any other questions do reply to the same thread.