Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

October 28th, 2012 07:00

windows 8 bluetooth driver for inspiron N4010

Please provide me with windows 8 bluetooth driver for inspiron N4010 laptop.

1.8K Posts

October 28th, 2012 08:00

Hi, 

Dell has not tested Inspiron N4010 with Windows 8. For more information on this you can check the link: http://dell.to/U7cW0Q

Inspiron N4010 is shipped with Windows Vista and Windows 7. The drivers for Windows 8 for this system are not updated on support website. You can try installing the driver of your Bluetooth card in compatibility mode for Windows 7. That may work on your computer. 

In order to install the correct driver for your Bluetooth card, you need to check the card installed on your computer from the ‘Netwrok adaptors’ in ‘Device Manager’: 

• Click on “Start” and right click on “Computer”.
  • Click on “Manage”.
  • Click on “Device Manager”.
  • Under “Network adapters”, you will find the wireless/bluetooth driver listed.
  • Right click on it and click on “uninstall”. (Check and make a note of the driver installed on your system and re-install the driver from the below steps accordingly).
  • Check the box to delete the software.
  • Restart your system and click on the below link: http://dell.to/OukFUO
  • Enter the Service Tag of your system and select the operating system.
  • You will find the wireless/bluetooth driver under “Network”.
  • Click on the wireless/bluetooth driver depending on the bluetooth card your system has. (Install the same wireless/bluetooth driver which you uninstalled from “Device Manager”.
  • Click on “Download File”.
  • Select “For Single File Download via Browser”.
  • Click on “Download Now”.
  • Save the driver on your desktop.
  • Once the driver is saved on desktop, right click on it and select “Run as administrator”.
  • Install the driver by following the on screen instructions.

If this does not work, you can try installing the same driver in compatibility mode, that may work.

• Download the drivers for your computer from link above.
  • Right Click the driver installation file and select Properties -- > Compatibility Tab.
  • Select Windows XP from the list in the following image.

• Click Apply -- > OK.
  • Right Click the file and select the ‘Run as Administrator’ option to install.

If the issue still persists, you may need to get Windows 8 drivers from the device manufacturer's website.

Please reply in case you have further questions.

December 24th, 2012 04:00

Me also facing this same issue. need Bluetooth  driver for dell inspiron n 4010 wireless 365 bluetooth module windows 8 64 bit driver please need a help  .i tried with windows 7 64 bit driver also . unfortunately no luck... even my Bluetooth  device is not showing in device manager also..what to do ,,i checked in my boot screen in there wireless is enabled ,.

December 24th, 2012 10:00

Use this Bluetooth Driver here: ftp1.dell.com/.../1 There is also a Broadcom Bluetooth Update here: www.broadcom.com/.../update.php

3 Posts

December 26th, 2012 06:00

I am using dell inspiron n4010 laPtop. I have installed windows 8 but after installing bluetooth and graphics card is not supported. plz help me sir to find the appropiate driver.

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

December 26th, 2012 17:00

3 Posts

December 27th, 2012 20:00

Dear sir,

I have tried the link provided by you related to graphics driver of inspiron n4010 laptop. There is a mas displayed "This device is unknown or unsupported. Please contact the manufacturer for possible updates. " plz help me sir

1 Message

January 22nd, 2013 03:00

adhiman356 wrote the following post at 10-28-2012 7:25 AM:

Please provide me with windows 8 bluetooth driver for inspiron N4010 laptop.

1 Message

July 25th, 2013 11:00

I was having the same problem.. Tried some and it didnt worked for my Dell Inspiron n4010 Windows 8 Bluetooth drivers. then i tried Lenovo broad comm Drivers . which worked fine. Instructions are here : http://bit.ly/1aLe58M

1 Message

June 11th, 2015 13:00

sir /mam

i  am using  dell n4010 insprion   i am able to connect  wifi but after some time cross comes on drivers of wifi and my system is hang i need to restart it after  15 minutes please  tell me solution of that  please

No Events found!