Me Facing a issue related to Bluetooth driver . need Bluetooth driver for dell inspiron n 4010 wireless 365 bluetooth module windows 8 64 bit driver please need a help .i tried with windows 7 64 bit driver also . unfortunately no luck... even my Bluetooth device is not showing in device manager also..what to do ,,i checked in my boot screen in there wireless is enabled ,. Iam inserting my device manager image
LAPTOP MODEL : DELL INSPIRON N4010
DRIVER NEED FOR : wireless 365 bluetooth module windows 8
OS USING NOW : WINDOWS 8 PRO 64-BIT
Hi vineeth nix,
You may try the following steps and install the updated Bluetooth driver as an administrator:
- Click the following link to download the most updated driver for the Bluetooth: http://dell.to/OP6bkb
- Save the folder (zipped folder) on the 'Desktop screen'
- Double-click the new icon on the desktop labeled R241623.exe
- The Self-Extracting window appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to C:\DELL\DRIVERS
- Click Ok
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it
- Open the following path: C:\dell\Drivers\31N70\Win64 (Follow steps mentioned below)
- Click 'Computer' and drive letter 'C'
- Locate folder 'dell' and double click it
- Locate folder 'Drivers' and double click it
- Locate folder '31N70'
- Locate folder 'Win64' and double click it
- Locate file Inst (Refer to the image below)
- Right click file 'Inst'
- Click 'Run as an administrator'
- Click 'Yes' to continue if prompted with 'User access control' message
- Follow through with the installation as per the screen instructions
- Finish the installation and check for the Bluetooth functionality
- If issue persists, try using the 'setup' file to install drivers in compatibility mode (Next Step)
Install 'Setup.exe' file in 'compatibility Mode'
- Navigate to C:\dell\Drivers\31N70\Win64
- Right click ‘Setup’ file and click ‘Properties’
- Click “Install in compatibility mode’
- Click on Application and select ‘Troubleshoot Compatibility’
- Next, click on ‘Troubleshoot Program’
- Click on Program worked in earlier versions of Windows
- Click on ‘Windows 7’
- Click on ‘Start the Program’
- Do not hit ‘Next’ until the installation completes
- Once the installation completes, click on ‘Next’
If the issue still persists, you may have to wait for the arrival of an updated device driver compatible for Windows 8.
Hope this helps. Please reply if you have any further questions. I would be glad to help.
Thanks & Regards,
To learn more about Dell Products, Services, and Drivers, click Here
If its not showing in Device Manager and you are sure you have got the Dell Wireless 365 card with the system. Tap Fn and F2 twice (WiFi+BT off, WiFi+BT on). Does it now show up? If so install the drivers from here:
Thank you so much natakuc4...now after installing of driver is sucessfull .now bluetooth is showning in my laptop.thankyou...
It does not works on my laptop dell N5010 with windows 8.1, 32 bit. What should I do ?
Could you please suggest me anything ?