Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 2nd, 2012 16:00

BIOS password problem

I reset my BIOS settings to default and now system is asking for System or administrator password. I do not keep any password My laptop has a warranty. Kindly please help me and give me the solution.

DELL INSPIRON N4050

Service tag <ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>

November 2nd, 2012 16:00

Hi Umairisrar,

Welcome to the Community. 

To assist you better please let me know if you receive any code on the black screen. 

Meanwhile, please add me as a friend and provide me with the system Service Tag and the name under which the system is registered in a private message.

I have added you as a friend. Please accept my friend request by clicking on my name highlighted in blue and then click on “Friends” tab at the top and then click on “Request to Review” and finally click on “Accept” button.

I am sending you a private message as well. Click on “Inbox” to respond to the message and provide system’s Service Tag and contact details so I may access your system records and check for further course of action. You could also click on Start Conversation to send a private message.

Please reply to my private message.

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell

4 Posts

November 3rd, 2012 01:00

Please give me any solution as soon as possible

November 29th, 2012 02:00

Hi,

Unfortunately,  we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to my private message.

Meanwhile, I would request you to call the Regional Tech Support. Please use the link below to get more information:

http://dell.to/lZiGFd

Thanks and Regards
Priyanka S
#iworkfordell

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

November 29th, 2012 13:00

umairisrar

To obtain an override password, you need to contact Dell, prove that you are the legal owner of the laptop and probably pay a service charge.

Bev.

No Events found!