2 Iron

Can't sign in with what I used to sign in with, help.

Jump to solution
Hi, I tried to sign in with my email, it insisted that I enter a nickname. I entered my nickname I have used for years & it said that name was already in use. I could not sign in with my email & password. So my past posts are attributed to reg232. Any way to fix this so I don't have to start new?
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Can't sign in with what I used to sign in with, help.

Jump to solution

All of your posts (29) starting with the oldest one in 2002 show the current username reg0232? Are you saying that username reg232 had more than 29 posts? In searching, I do not see username reg232?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

All of your posts (29) starting with the oldest one in 2002 show the current username reg0232? Are you saying that username reg232 had more than 29 posts? In searching, I do not see username reg232?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
2 Iron

Jump to solution
That is very interesting. When I tried to log in on the 15th, and enter reg232, the nick I have always used, with my email, the message said that it was taken. Then I did a search of members & looked for reg232 & it came up with my old posts. So, I don't know what happened, but my old posts do seem to be associated with reg0232. Thank you for checking & for your post.