Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 19th, 2012 16:00

Corporate Headquarter Contact

How can I contact Dell's corporate directly? I've been a loyal customer for more than a decade. Recently my Inspiron laptop has stopped working after about a year. I talked to Dell tech support, and they informed me that my laptop is no longer under warranty. I just missed it barely by two months. They said they can't do anything for me, and that I would have to pay about $400 to get it fixed. For 12 years I've only bought and owned Dell computers. I just missed warranty by 2 months and they couldn't do anything for me. I've been a loyal customer until today. I can use the $400 to buy a new computer, but certainly will not go towards any dell products.

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

April 19th, 2012 18:00

How can I contact Dell's corporate directly? I've been a loyal customer for more than a decade. Recently my Inspiron laptop has stopped working after about a year. I talked to Dell tech support, and they informed me that my laptop is no longer under warranty. I just missed it barely by two months. They said they can't do anything for me, and that I would have to pay about $400 to get it fixed. For 12 years I've only bought and owned Dell computers. I just missed warranty by 2 months and they couldn't do anything for me. I've been a loyal customer until today. I can use the $400 to buy a new computer, but certainly will not go towards any dell products.

M0je

Dell Inc.
One Dell Way
Round Rock, Texas 78682 USA
512-338-4400

Without a warranty in effect, I think it will be an exercise in futility.

Bev.

No Events found!