Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 26th, 2012 05:00

DELL THE WORST COMPANY

Dell is the worst laptop company that i hav ever experienced...... i had an xps 17 l702x it was 3 months old and i had many part replacements and so they replaced with an inspiron 15r spl edition even the replacement was not a faithful replacement.....that placed me into tremendous misery now i it is just a day old to my new inspiron laptop it is facing many many issues ..... please guys don't buy dell and get trouble like me and million others who got dell ..... and the tech support is the worst thing....... i ll tell u a fact .... i have been talking to dell tech support for more than 60 hrs and even now i am waiting for a tech to answer my call and this is my 278th call....... pls don't buy dell ...... i advise u guys......now i feel that i had wasted 70k on this stupid dell......

hey dell i suggest u a gud business than selling laptops .... sell spare parts this will fetch u more profit than than complete laptops that you sell...... i am very very anger ovr dell...... just check in Wikipedia about dell u can find that dell has many users with complains and lots more ......

i need to talk with someone in dell india...... coz i had an xps 17 and it is replaced with a inspiron 15r since alienware m17x was the only 17 inch available at that time .... i now i want my inspiron 15r to be replaced... with a 17inch.... this is how a company satisfy its customer? by accepting this inspiron i lost the premium support from dell ....

No Responses!
No Events found!