Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 15th, 2009 02:00

DELL Theft of Credit Card details

I have very strong evidence that someone from DELL has stolen the credit card details and passwed them on to someone. someone tried to use my card to make purchases in INDIA!

I have tried to contact someone at tell but no response to emails or cannot find any phone number where I can speak to someone before I go to police.

does anyone have a phone number I can call where a human will answer?

3.7K Posts

May 15th, 2009 02:00

Hi Lydia.Jones, That happened to me once, but not with dell. My first phone call was to my bank who stopped that card and sent me out another one. Also you can raise an dispute on any payments that were made on the card, which i did, and got my money back. Banks now a days offer free support for credit cards, so you wont have to pay your bank any fees.

9.4K Posts

May 15th, 2009 09:00

Lydia.Jones,

Sorry to hear about your problems concerning your credit card.

I can route your information over to our Fraud Division for further investigation.

Please send me your information in a Private Message by clicking on the "Contact" tab below, then selecting "Start a Conversation with Dell-Robert P".  Please do not post this information on the Forum. 

To get the investigation going, I will need your Order Number, Customer Number, and a Telephone Number where you can be reached by our investigators.  Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

No Events found!