Highlighted
lefty83
1 Copper

Dell courier's LOSING PACKAGE???? IM FUMING MAD

Ordered a dell streak on the 30/08/2010, estimated delievery date was 06/08, so hey I booked that day off work, now yesterday it said item was shipped and today 01/08/2010 said out for delievery, I'm at work thinking oh great, gonna come home pick up my card and rearrange delievery for the monday. 

Coming home at 7pm, no card in the mail, thinking whats going on....next thing i know i go online check the status of my package..it says item was delivered! Signed for by someone called "Ramesh" (NO THATS NOT MY NAME)....checking with some of my neighbours, no one took a package for me.

ARE YOU SERIOUS????? £449 PACKAGE???? 

How on earth, can somebody with even half a brain cell left hand over a package to somebody with a completely different name? How on earth, I repeat can someone with even half a brain cell left deliever a package other then to me myself and I at ANOTHER DOOR????????????????????????????????

Of course, dell customer care closes at 6pm and I'm here freaking out about my missing package? Dell you best sort this mess out ASAP. 

Honestly I'm feeling sick to my stomach right now.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
8 Krypton

Re: Dell courier's LOSING PACKAGE???? IM FUMING MAD

lefty83

Sorry to hear about your delivery problem and hope that Dell can resolve them quickly.

Bev.

If my answer was helpful, please click: Kudos
Forum Member since 2001
I am not employed by Dell

0 Kudos