Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 13th, 2009 13:00

Dell discounts for non-profits

I run a small non-profit 501c(3) in New Orleans that produces a radio documentaries and a poetry journal.  Does Dell give discounts on its laptops to non-profits, and if so, how do I go about getting one?

thanks

DavidNOLA

2 Posts

March 17th, 2015 15:00

Hard to believe this sat here unanswered by Dell from March 2009 to March 2015!  Ostensibly Dell does offer discounts to non-profits.  They've had us send in our info proving we're a non-profit three times.  All three times it was apparently lost.  So who know?

9.4K Posts

March 20th, 2015 05:00

Hi La Senora,

Thanks for posting.

Dell does offer discounts and donations to non profit organizations.  There's several ways to take advantage of the program.  First, contact the Dell account representative for your company, and they will gladly help you out.  Plus there are programs to help  here  and  here.

Regards,
Robert

2 Posts

March 20th, 2015 14:00

Robert - Thank you so much for both of those links.  I fired off an e-mail request to the second link for tech support volunteers and will process the information on the first link.  

Tish

August 4th, 2015 07:00

How does one go about getting an account rep? I tried the online chat but didn't receive any type of discount on the quote for being a non-profit. I was only told that when we provide our tax-exempt information the taxes would come off the quote.

9.4K Posts

August 5th, 2015 04:00

How does one go about getting an account rep? I tried the online chat but didn't receive any type of discount on the quote for being a non-profit. I was only told that when we provide our tax-exempt information the taxes would come off the quote.

Here is some information about Dell's Tax Exemption Policy.

Here is some additional information you may find useful.

Regards,
Robert

2 Posts

June 11th, 2021 10:00

Good afternoon,

Our mission is to drive a resilient and environmentally equitable New Orleans through reforesting our city. We have planted nearly 5,000 large, native, water-loving trees since 2016. We are interested in a Dell laptop so that we can run ArcGIS for mapping different conditions across the city. How can we apply for a nonprofit discount.

Kind regards,

Susannah Burley, Executive Director

2 Posts

June 11th, 2021 10:00

Hi,

Both of the links are broken.

No Events found!