Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 28th, 2011 04:00

Dell repair and customer service

Its pretty clear that dell don't doesn't care about people who paid good money for a new computer and end up with a different refurbished system that harked right day 1... sent repairman out 10 or 11 i cannt remember.. anyway it took 10 days for the repair man to come out and attempt to replace mother board again and hard drive installed left while downloading and system cuts off from overheating issues again..... wouldnot start back.. didn't complain about the time it took them to repair or attemt to repair... paid extra for next day and weeked service ha thats a joke..................Dell claims it was due to parts not being instock...well why did they replace my new computer with a refurbished one?????????? the supervisor was rude and stopped the repair and i was told to contact there leagal dept..... I am 76yrs old and to be treated like nobody by dell is something that i wilnot forget I was told several times that a new product was going to repale mine always a excuse or i could either get it repaired again [ie] never was repaired after 11 tries} never lasted more that the dell tec... was told i coue what act leagal.... so its seems that dell only cared when i was spending my 10023.00 for a computer... not the customer or service.. paid extra for extened and next day in home service I have yet to recieve that it takes a week or more and when i say something about that well its not possible then why nthe hell does it say that on my warranty and onthe contract????? Dell does't care about there customers if they did this would not have happened.. I cannot affored to hire a layer to fight dell so dell took me for a ride and alled there senior custome rep. to talk to me in a manor to let me know that they didn't have to do anything they could stop the remaining year of my warranty.. I have already paid for a service filed a complaint with cusomer affairs but dell doest care .... I will never let this go .... I have been waiting over 12 days now for a used computed excuse me a refurbished one to be shipped the excuse again they are updating there system, i told them they chave lied to there c and that i should recought a new not used computer oh refurbished computer..... for dell to treat and speak to there customers like that is sad ..... a dell teck was asked to leave world wide services becacuse the tech had the nerve to say that dell wasnt living up to there contract next and the parts ... well dell I guess since i have filed a complaint in my state of sc. i guess a leagal battle is what dell really was wanting over a system that i paid 1000.00 for when they could have lived up to there contract.... more loop holes than a pinn cushion... i have all the service request and the 11 attempt to repair work orders so if you emaim me i will provide that...                                                                                                              THANKS MYRTIE [Admin Note:  Personal Information Removed per Terms of Use]

4 Operator

• 

3.5K Posts

February 10th, 2012 14:00

I am sorry to read that you are having such a poor experience with tech support.  I do work for Dell and if you would like for me to research this I will be happy to do so.  Just click on the link for my signature and then click send message.   Please include the service tag of your notebook and any dispatch or case numbers that you may have received from tech support and I will take a look. 

TB

No Events found!