Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 8th, 2020 23:00

Forum signature Issue

I am new to this forum and tried to create a Signature. It stinks and I have no idea or a guide to what we can use and how. 

The HTML Signature I created looked good otherwise, but as soon as I pasted it in Signature, it just looks bad.

Is there any article that I can go through to fix ?

Regards

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 9th, 2020 05:00

We cannot add pictures with embedded links for FB, TW, LI. But, I uploaded your picture as your avatar, then modified your automatic signature.

• 

25K Posts

June 8th, 2020 23:00

Hello. You can edit or update your signature at https://dell.to/3hbnmzk. However, can you tell me the signature content that you are trying to add? ^MP

June 9th, 2020 00:00

Thanks ^MP

The Signature I want to add is in my Signature itself 

My Original Signature which I created  looks like below image

vaibhav_mishra_0-1591687862960.png

But look at how Signature is appearing in my Replies 

I dont see how I can attach the HTML here ?  Should I just copy paste in my Reply ?

Regards

• 

25K Posts

Unfortunately I am unable to view the image that you have shared due to some technical difficulties. Can you upload the signature image on Google Drive/Dropbox and share the link with me for review. ^MP

Hi ^MP,

Please find the google drive link

Link to HTML 

June 9th, 2020 05:00

Thanks @DELL-Chris M . I wont say it looks cool as I wanted to be, but It will do for now, maybe until we have more features to allow that 

That being said, i now find your Signature much better than mine and I hope you wont mind if I copy it someday

Thanks again for your help

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 9th, 2020 06:00

Great! Yes, I am sure that you could copy my image there and edit with software to include the picture of the icons you need. Some sort of Adobe software maybe? Just click my name and private message me if we need to make further changes.

No Events found!