Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 13th, 2012 06:00

Has the Forum helped you?

Hi Everyone!

Thanks for posting in the Dell Community Forum!  We appreciate your comments and questions!

If you feel a particular poster, Rockstar, or Dell Moderator has helped you, we'd like to hear about it. 

Please reply to this thread with the name of the person who helped you and we will see that they are congratulated!

Regards,
Robert

No longer employed at Dell. If you need help, use the "Get Help Now" chat option.

March 30th, 2012 08:00

PudgyOne has been awesome providing feedback for the newly created Dell Premier community site, while we are testing format, content and value. We are learning so much and appreciate his perspective!

1 Message

February 24th, 2012 00:00

Dell-TusiG and Rockstar-PudgyOne  , Both of them helped me in getting my refund back from Seventymm.com .

Thanks to both.

68 Posts

March 29th, 2012 19:00

Poster "PudgyOne" was a big help! Thank you!

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

March 30th, 2012 15:00

Thanks everyone!

I really enjoyed helping everyone.

Take care,

Rick

April 9th, 2012 00:00

Thank you. PUDGYONE's comment was helpful.

3 Posts

April 9th, 2012 07:00

Good Morning, Robert: I have had some feedback from 'PudgyOne' concerning the Error #1203 message on my Dell 946 printer. I'm skeptical that what he is proposing will work, since the error message did not appear when I installed new #5 black and also color cartridges, but appeared while the previous ones were still in place. But I will go with his suggestion and get new cartridges and see if that resolves the problem.

Riitaaa1

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 17th, 2012 16:00

I'd like to thank PudgyOne, Terry-B, and PhoenixBennu for their support in an issue with a dell laptop. It actually is a windows issue with specific routers, which should have an official answer from dell.

PhoenixBennu: thanks for being kind in all your replies.

PudgyOne: like other forum members have said, you're a true forum star!!

9.4K Posts

April 18th, 2012 08:00

I'd like to thank PudgyOne, Terry-B, and PhoenixBennu for their support in an issue with a dell laptop. It actually is a windows issue with specific routers, which should have an official answer from dell.

PhoenixBennu: thanks for being kind in all your replies.

PudgyOne: like other forum members have said, you're a true forum star!!

Thanks JS542142!  I'll let them know.

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

April 18th, 2012 15:00

Congrats to PhoenixBennu and Dell-Terry B for the help! :emotion-21:

js542142,

Thank you for providing the information back about disabling WPS in the wireless router. I have added this information to the Welcome, PLEASE READ FIRST stickie in the Dell Networking, Internet, Wireless Forums This information will also help others to solve the issue.

Thanks again and take care,

Rick

2 Posts

April 21st, 2012 03:00

Thanks, Rick!  The response was quick and My printer now works.

ERB3

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

April 21st, 2012 04:00

erb3,

Glad you got it working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

1 Message

April 21st, 2012 15:00

Once I found the right forum with PUDGYONE's detailed instructions for using Windows Mobility Center, it was immensely helpful.  Why did they hide the keyboard backlight settings under an image that does not look like a control?  I could not find it!  I never would have without your help -- and I am a computer engineer!

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

April 23rd, 2012 12:00

mlbflstevea,

Glad you found the backlit keyboard settings. They are a little hidden. Thanks for posting back.

Take care,

Rick

1 Message

May 6th, 2012 09:00

Oh my goodness!!!  I have been trying all kinds of things to get my aio dell 926 ( a replacement printer) to work with my windows 7. I know almost nothing about computers!  Finally I came across Rick/ Puddgyone  and your help cured my problem . I have been fretting for 2 days.  Thank you for all your help. You are such a blessing. I am so thrilled. I run lists for my church and I didn't know what I was going do .  Keep up the great work and help!!!!

This is my first time ever posting on line.

God Bless You,

Tobintoo

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

May 6th, 2012 23:00

Tobintoo,

Glad you got it working! :emotion-21: Thanks for posting back. Look like you really did all the hard work, searching for the answer.:emotion-21:

Take care,

Rick

No Events found!