1 Copper

How to delete dell.com account

Jump to solution

Hi,

I want to delete all my accounts related to Dell, including my forum account, and my dell.com account. I couldn't find any 'Delete account' option in My Account, and googling didn't help either.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
6 Thallium

Re: How to delete dell.com account

Jump to solution

Hi fwerwqw,

Thanks for posting. Apologies that your experience was not as expected.

If you wish to delete your dell.com (My Account) purchasing account, please write to the Administrator at US_My_Account_Admin@Dell.com

In order to Remove or Delete your Dell Community Forum account, please write to the Community Administrator at DellCommunity@Dell.com and they will comply with your request within 5 to 7 business days.

Please let them know you wish to delete "both" your Forum and dell.com accounts.

If you need additional assistance, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information and your computer's service tag number. Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
6 Thallium

Re: How to delete dell.com account

Jump to solution

Hi fwerwqw,

Thanks for posting. Apologies that your experience was not as expected.

If you wish to delete your dell.com (My Account) purchasing account, please write to the Administrator at US_My_Account_Admin@Dell.com

In order to Remove or Delete your Dell Community Forum account, please write to the Community Administrator at DellCommunity@Dell.com and they will comply with your request within 5 to 7 business days.

Please let them know you wish to delete "both" your Forum and dell.com accounts.

If you need additional assistance, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information and your computer's service tag number. Thanks.

View solution in original post