Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

RP

September 7th, 2016 10:00

ICON for 'Replies' to posts in Dell Community Forums looks like a THUMBS DOWN

I can't be the only one to notice this, I'm sure. Being new to the Dell Community, when I made my first post a couple of months back, I was initially shocked to see, hours later, that I had received many thumbs-down. Of course the icon was, in reality, a small image of two overlapped "Replies" balloons, one shaded.

I believe this icon should be redesigned. It especially resembles a thumbs-down when there is an actual thumbs-up below it – the numbers look at first impression as negative vs. positive feedback scores from readers. Perhaps an icon of two minimalist faces—varyingly shaded, facing one another in profile—would work better; ideally with closed mouths (so it doesn't look like an argument!).

That's just my two cents, otherwise I find these Community forums to have an easy-to-navigate, clean, efficient interface with many helpful participants: Dell professionals and fellow Dell customers alike. Thank you. —RPA

2.3K Posts

September 7th, 2016 22:00

Hi Rob-Pa,

Thank you for posting this. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated.

6 Posts

September 8th, 2016 18:00

Thanks sugarbear18. Hey! You gave me another thumbs-down. (Just kidding! :emotion-2:)

No Events found!