Highlighted
Julien Almond
1 Copper

My Dell Downloads pop-up?

So I will log onto my computer, start doing something and a little popup will come up in the bottom right corner saying

My Dell Downloads

Some of the factory-installed software on your system is also available from My Dell Downloads web site.  You can download copied to reinstall most of the factory-installed software on your computer.

Please choose one of the following:

Then there is a drop bar with 3 options.  One is Visit My Dell Downloads site now (recommended), Remind me later, and Don't remind me.  If you press remind me later, it simply reopen the popup, if I press don't remind me ever it will reopen the popup 2 minutes later and if I press visit My Dell Downloads site now, and I go there and do all of the steps, it will sit on the page and not do anything, so I go back to doing my thing and the popup reopens.  Help please?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
cesarmr
1 Copper

Re: My Dell Downloads pop-up?

This pop up is linked to "local data back up", it is a glitch on the latest upgrade, to go programs and feature and unistall local data back up program and your problem will go away, the annoying pop up which keeps poping up and drives you banana will forever be gone.

Have a great one,

cesarmr

0 Kudos