Highlighted
2 Iron

Outlet business desktops (refurbished) - condition of keyboard and mouse

Has anyone bought a refurbished desktop computer in the last few months, from Dell outlet business? Were the keyboard and mouse included, and if so were they new or refurbished (pre-owned)? (I have already contacted Dell Outlet via Chat about this very matter, but they had no idea!! )

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
3 Zinc

Re: Outlet business desktops (refurbished) - condition of keyboard and mouse

For the two desktops I have purchased from the Outlet, only the main cases had green refurbished stickers. I didn't see any evidence of the mice or keyboards being used.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
8 Krypton

Some of the outlet systems are actually new, from cancelled orders.  No way of telling from the posted descriptions.

I am not a Dell Employee

Dell forum member since 2002

Dell Inspiron 15 - 5577 Laptop

Home Built Desktop PC with ASUS ROG Z170, i7 6700K CPU

Windows 10 64 bit Pro and Windows 10 Insider Program Beta Versions. SSD drives. Cakewalk by BandLab and Studio One 4.6 Pro Recordng Studio Software.

Dell S2719dgf Monitor

Member of Nashville based R.O.P.E.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Iron

I purchased an outlet 3010 and it came with new keyboard and new mouse. Thankyou dell, but a pity it's not stated clearly your Outlet website.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Hey guys, going to www.dell.com/outlet there is a big orange box

Click the "Tell me more" link:

http://www.dell.com/Learn/us/en/22/campaigns/why-dell-outlet-usdfh?c=us&l=en&s=dfh&cs=22&delphi:gr=t...

Regards,
Robert

0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 Iron

Thanks, but I was referring to Refurbished units from Outlet, not 'New' ones.  'New' units from dell outlet were not available when I bought my 3010 in October so I bought a Refurbished unit instead, which included a new keybd and mouse.

0 Kudos