Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 16th, 2021 00:00

Private message email, but cannot find private message?

I received several messages from Dell care ( email notifications)، but I can not locate the private messages. I used one of the links earlier to answer the Dell care from a thread that a user created for the same issue.  ,when I wanted to send another message with my laptop service tag it says that I exceeded the maximum number of messages allowed. My laptop is brand new, but am still facing some issues. Now I can not locate my private message! Also, the website of this community does not seem easy for average computing people. Please, do something about this website. 

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

April 16th, 2021 20:00

Sorry to hear that this didn't work, can you try clicking on this link to see if your Private Message page comes up?

That link can be used to access your private message page if you're missing the message icon.

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

April 16th, 2021 14:00

When you're signed into the forum, the private messages icon (the envelope) should be in the upper righthand corner of the page next to your profile avatar. Please let me know if this helps or if you're allowed to reply. I will send you a private message as well to see if you get it on your side. 

16 Posts

April 16th, 2021 15:00

Hi,

I will try that. No problem. 

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

Can you try using a different browser or see if using an incognito session might change this? Sorry to see you're having trouble with the forum. 

16 Posts

Hi,no such thing at all in  my profile.or in the whole page. Its weird. Am using google chrome. 

16 Posts

Now this message is from incognito.   I dont see anything like that. I only have the picture with my profile setting and nest to it the language bar. 

Community Manager

• 

2.2K Posts

Here is an example of the image of the messages. Can you let me know if you see anything in the upper right corner of the page? Also, can you let me know what browser you're using? 

Dell-BradL_0-1618610549640.png

16 Posts

Hi Bradl,

Thank you for your reply. I dont have such icon at all in my profile in the  upper right side corner . 

16 Posts

Am unable to see or answer private messages. 

16 Posts

April 16th, 2021 20:00

Nom am sending this message from another browser and nothing shows up as a folder or messages received or anything like that. 

No Events found!