Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 13th, 2018 10:00

Replies get thrown away

A couple of times I'm looking at my own post, I see some reply that I want to reply back to, I click on Reply and it opens an edit page and I create my reply and hit Submit, only to find out I've been timed out the whole time and it just fooled me into thinking it was actually taking my reply when in fact it was just going to throw it away anyway. Not that I took that long to enter my reply. It must have already been past timeout before I clicked Reply to start my reply. When I clicked Reply on a timedout page that's when it should have warned me to log back in. Not very impressive for a forum supplied by a computer company.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

June 26th, 2018 14:00

Because of the timed auto sign off feature of the Lithium Forum software, I compose all of my responses in notepad. This way I do not "lose" anything. Then copy them into the just opened reply field. Also, the act of closing the browser will force you to sign in again.

6 Professor

• 

7.3K Posts

May 14th, 2018 19:00

Were you signed in? If not, reply options still show, but not all options. I've almost tried replying without being signed in. "Email me when someone replies" won't show if you're not signed in.
No Events found!