2 Iron

Re: STUDIO XPS 1645 i7 ORDER STATUS THREAD !

RECEIVED 

Yes, the wait is over to me now after two months and couple days. 

Just some important thing to know : 

My last order was place on 11 / 19 with EDD on 12 / 15

Since then, everything went right and Dell also updated the progress pretty soon.

Received my laptop at 2PM 12 / 01 as updated ( 14 days sooner than the EDD )

I'm typing on it now and hope you guys will get yours soon before Christmas. 

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

Congrats frank:emotion-2: Glad to hear that Dell's finally shipping them 1645s out. Was it worth the wait?

0 Kudos
2 Iron

Congrats frank:emotion-2: Glad to hear that Dell's finally shipping them 1645s out. Was it worth the wait?

Yes, everything is still fine so fat. I still have no problems with it.

I am keeping an eye on the A/C Power Adapter issue and wait to see how Dell will fix it.

Hope those who ordered will get yours soon.

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

Good news! My system is with the courier and I will be getting it on Monday. emoticon.Smile.title

I'll update again when i actually get hold of it and let you guys know whether Dell ironed out most of the problems.

(They better have, considering it was a 1 month wait)

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

7 weeks for me and still waiting emoticon.Angry.title I think this will be my last Dell, just not worth the frustration of customer service. If it doesn't ship this coming week I wont accept the delivery if and when it does show and go ahead and order through sony or hp.

flynte

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

Ordered 2/16/10, currently "In Production" with an estimated delivery date of 3/5/10.

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

Ordered on 9th Feb. It's the 22nd today and it still hasn't moved to "work in progress". It's supposed to be 3 days!

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

Don't believe it!! Just be prepared for another month delay when you phone to inquire why it didn't ship on your first EDD. I'm over 7 weeks waiting with no hope inight for me yet.

flynte

Ordered 2/16/10, currently "In Production" with an estimated delivery date of 3/5/10.

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

Don't believe it!! Just be prepared for another month delay when you phone to inquire why it didn't ship on your first EDD. I'm over 7 weeks waiting with no hope inight for me yet.

flynte

What specs did you order in yours?  From what I've heard, the RGBLED screen is the big holdup right now.  I ordered one with the WLED screen, since they don't even have RGBLED as an option anymore.  I've also read one, weak rumor that the Intel 5300 wireless card is in short supply (but this was a post somewhere about some guy who called a tech support guy somewhere).

I ordered the one from the sales page with a price of $1199 before tax and shipping, and I didn't change any of the options or order any accessories.

0 Kudos
2 Bronze

I ordered the i7 720, 8gig ram, rgbled, 500 gig sata and blue tooth. Probably is from the screen, but have read where others with wled are getting delayed also

flynte

0 Kudos