Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 27th, 2009 12:00

Thank- You Dell Forums

I just wanted to day thank you for having this forum.  Especially, since I'll be asking some probably stupid questions!  Yes, some questions are stupid! ha

Nonetheless, thank you in advance. 

Now, on to stupifying!

Brian

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

October 27th, 2009 13:00

Brian,

Welcome! There are more forums located at DELL Community Forums. The forums will be going through a change that's hopefully for the better but you know what they say...

"Sometimes things get worst before they get better!"

Just hang in there and many of the members will be glad to help you.

Rick

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

October 27th, 2009 17:00

Thanks, Brian. Now our jobs are no longer quite as "thankless". :)

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

October 27th, 2009 18:00

John,

Thank you for being here to bail me out when I work those looong days. :emotion-5:

Rick

25 Posts

November 20th, 2009 22:00

Haha, Brian, that's exactly how I feel when I ask one of my stupid questions.  I am not a computer guru..........I just know how to do the basic things I want to do. I feel all my questions are stupid, at least to me, especially when I see how knowledgable some of these folks are, but I find most all very nice about helping newbies like me.

Summercat (Sandi)

November 14th, 2011 14:00

I  WISH YOU LUCK IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, BETTER HAVE IT WITHIN 21 DAYS OR YOU WILL BE STUCK. THEY WON'T LET YOU RETURN,, BUNCH OF THIEVES. i HOPE NO ONE EVER BUYS FROM THEM.. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS.

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

November 16th, 2011 15:00

I  WISH YOU LUCK IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, BETTER HAVE IT WITHIN 21 DAYS OR YOU WILL BE STUCK. THEY WON'T LET YOU RETURN,, BUNCH OF THIEVES. i HOPE NO ONE EVER BUYS FROM THEM.. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF CRIMINALS.

Grow up.

Those are the rules.

Every manufacturer has them.

You try returning a car to a car dealer after 21 days????

2 Posts

March 29th, 2012 12:00

Well will never buy from DELL again as sent laptop back they said

DELL  =    We have found that it’s an internal crack on the screen and the crack would not be covered under the warranty. We can proceed with service and the cost of LCD wouldbe 140.56 £ + VAT. Please reply back if you are ready for the service or the system would be sent back unrepaired. You can just reply back to my email.

ME    =     how can you say its not covered under warranty when its an internal crack on the screen, so not down to me as there is no damege on the outside, so i want it sorting for free

DELL    =       Internal Crack is also damage we cannot cover it for free sir, I can send you the pictures if you need. According to terms and conditions we cannot cover it under warranty.

ME      =        i'm also sorry but if its not sorted for free i will take it matters further as it must be a fault of DELL system as i said last time no damage on the outside

DELL    =    You take it further then

ME   =    Ok so if your not going to fix laptop for free, I'm going to trading standard for my first step  

DELL      =     Hi, We have our terms and conditions in Dell.co.uk, please go through that and after that you can do what steps you like

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP AWAY FROM DELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9.4K Posts

March 30th, 2012 07:00

Well will never buy from DELL again as sent laptop back they said

DELL  =    We have found that it’s an internal crack on the screen and the crack would not be covered under the warranty. We can proceed with service and the cost of LCD wouldbe 140.56 £ + VAT. Please reply back if you are ready for the service or the system would be sent back unrepaired. You can just reply back to my email.

ME    =     how can you say its not covered under warranty when its an internal crack on the screen, so not down to me as there is no damege on the outside, so i want it sorting for free

DELL    =       Internal Crack is also damage we cannot cover it for free sir, I can send you the pictures if you need. According to terms and conditions we cannot cover it under warranty.

ME      =        i'm also sorry but if its not sorted for free i will take it matters further as it must be a fault of DELL system as i said last time no damage on the outside

DELL    =    You take it further then

ME   =    Ok so if your not going to fix laptop for free, I'm going to trading standard for my first step  

DELL      =     Hi, We have our terms and conditions in Dell.co.uk, please go through that and after that you can do what steps you like

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KEEP AWAY FROM DELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've reached out to you on your other post.  Please do not make multiple posts of the same message, it's considered spam.

Thanks

-Robert

No Events found!