Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 16th, 2012 19:00

Verification Department stinks

I just recently ordered a new laptop and hard-drive.  A few days later I get a call that says if I don't call back soon my order will be cancelled?!?!?!  So, I call back the number that was given (I had to listen really close on the answering machine because whoever called didn't speak English very good or is it well, they didn't know either).  Anyway, the number given only lead me to some answering service where I needed to enter a person's name, funny thing, the person who left the message didn't leave a name.  So I decide to call the general help number after 45 minutes of being on hold someone finally answers.  I get transferred twice and finally I get to the 'verification team'.  So they tell me that before my order can be processed I need to verity that I am the cardholder who ordered it (apparently when I first gave my information and verified myself - not to mention that I am a returning customer and they already knew all my information when I made the order - it seems however that those two facts were not enough and I had to re-verify myself).  This was the most frustrating experience I have ever had with a company and the stupidest practice I have ever heard of.  I will NEVER order anything else from Dell.  How dare you make waste their time re-verifying themselves, how dare you threaten to cancel orders because people do not call back.  Shame on you for horrible customer service practices.  You lost me as a customer and whoever else I can inform about this lunacy you call customer service.

No Responses!
No Events found!