Rustjive
1 Copper

Re: how to cancel my order?????

The runaround is frustrating. I called to cancel my order and the rep told me that even though the order was still in production, I could not cancel it. Now reading here I read that I could still cancel. Is it so hard to find reps that are more helpful?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
grafixsalsero
1 Copper

Hello there,

I just placed an order for an LCD monitor and need to cancel due to an inconvenient situation.  I'm stationed overseas and don't have access to Dell's 0-800 numbers.  I've emailed Dell customer service 3 times already and haven't received a response.  I see that DELL Debbie G is very helpful in resolving issues here, but every time I try to send her a message, I get a blank white page and can't do anything with it.  It is important that this order gets cancelled.  DELL Debbie G, if you're reading this, can you please help me?

Thank you,

S.

0 Kudos
trnmyr
1 Copper

I am going to try and cancel as well, I have tried to contact CS a number of times with no success, emails are not responded to as stated in their autoreply.

0 Kudos
wooty1
1 Copper

Hi Debbie,

I recently placed an order with Dell and I didi not get a good e-mail confirmation (just a grey line), so I placed the order again. The next day (Saturday) I found 2 mails confirming I had now purchased 2 lap tops. I tried to phone straight away but the office was closed. I sent an e-mail in an attempt to cancel 1. I have yet to have a response. I phoned today to follow up and after getting transferred 3 times managed to talk to somebody who could not help. I could not cancel my order and I would have to take delivery and then send it back. How stupid!

Is there any way you can help on this please?

Yours very frustrated. Wooty1

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
angikay30
1 Nickel

Wooty -

You can call this number:  1-800-247-2076 Option #2

This number takes you to a Dell customer service line for changing orders made online.  I've cancelled orders with them in the past and never had any problems....the typical individual that answers from this line will have a spanish accent so I believe they're from a North American call center.

From my understanding the call center from India will refuse to cancel orders for some reason....which is crazy to expect customers to pay a 15% restocking fee for a mistake on an order.....not goood.

Call that number - you shouldn't have any problems cancelling one of your orders....

i7-920 - 6GB - S2409W - ATI 4870 - 1.28TB RAID 0 - 16x DVD (No BlueRay)

0 Kudos
Flirty
1 Copper

To anyone who wants to cancel an order call 1-800-247-2076 option 2, I did this and you can talk to someone who speaks English and is very helpful!!!!!!!! I don't know why Dell doesn't have this number on their site.

Carol Middleton

0 Kudos
KumzMe
1 Copper

Hi did dell refund ur fullmoney after cancelling

0 Kudos
Flirty
1 Copper

I only wanted to cancel my order because the deliverly date was March 31 and I was going to be out of state, so if it isn't delivered before I leave for vacation the guy I talked to assured me I could cancel my order. So will have to see if I need to cancel my oder.  Like I stated the guy was really nice and said you could cancel your order if it was still in production. Help this helps.

Carol

0 Kudos
jdtaing
1 Copper

Hi Debbie,

I really need your help.  It's ridiculous that Dell does not allow people to cancel their orders even when they want to cancel just moments after placing the order.  I have tried contacting the Dell Customer Service department, and they told me that if all items to build a pc are in stock, the item is considered to be in production and cannot be cancelled.  I ordered a PC, but afterwards I wanted to upgrade the video card and then I ordered another pc with the video card upgrade thinking that I could cancel the first order, but I can't!  I can't afford to pay for two PC's!  Please help me!  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jarred Taing

0 Kudos
jdtaing
1 Copper

Hi Debbie,

I used the phone number listed by one of the other posters and I was able to cancel the order very quickly.  Thanks though!

Jarred

0 Kudos