i have purchased a new Inspiron 1545 laptop 2 days before, having follwing configuration
*Intel® Core™ 2 Duo T6400 (2.00GHz/800Mhz FSB/2MB cache)
* Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic SP1
* Bright, glossy widescreen 15.6 WLED display (1366x768)
* 8X CD / DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive)
* 2GB1 Shared Dual Channel DDR2 at 800MHz
* 250GB2 SATA Hard Drive (5400RPM)
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X4500HD
* High Definition Audio 2.0
* Dell Wireless 1397 802.11g Half Mini-Card
* 6-cell battery
* Black Color
* 1Yr Ltd Warranty and Mail-In Service
i have 2 drives CSize 217GB) and Recovery drive ESize 14.9 GB). so the recoveries filehas occupied 9.28 GB in E drive.
i want to know What is the purpose of the recovery file which has no proper setup file. so how can i use these......?????
How can i make a disk to store the recovery files for my further reference.......??????there is no such option to burn(Write CD/DVD) for it...........
can any body help me regarding this issue????
Thanks in advanced
It's not meant to be burnt to CD. This is how the Recovery drive is used:
However, if you buy directly from Dell US you're supposed to receive a full set of disks for your 1545 - Operating System, Drivers and Utilities, and disks for any applications that were included. I can't speak for what you get from a retail store or from Dell in another country.