Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 19th, 2017 12:00

How to speak to complaints at Dell Directly

Hi All,

First I'm amazed

17/11/2017     Purchased laptop as usual from Dell... never had an issue before, no I know better... 

DELL think its okay to replace a  NEW £1000 LAPTOP  with refurbished parts within the first 2 months,
DELL think its okay to send x3 technicans to site to fix, and they cant, but refuse to replace, just collect to investigate.
DELL Allow technical support to be the only gateway to complain about the technical department?
Can anyone pass a number on, or a email address so we can bypass technical support please to complain and get someone that will help us.
Is faulty, x3 times failed to fix. maybe Dell Complaints team read these. I hope they do as I'm out of energy with all this. In summary for anyone that can help. 

The NEW laptop originally had fan issues, so they sent out an engineer to fix, he then failed to put the laptop back together correctly and the speakers were not connected when he replaced the motherboard, of our NEW £1000 laptop with a refurbished one? So second engineer came out and reconnected the speakers, but at same time replaced mother board again ? then within 2 months this motherboard failed and left us with a blank screen. They then sent a third technician out to fix this, again sent with a refurbished motherboard, that apparently had no clip to attach the keyboard to the motherboard, (THIS IS A NEW LAPTOP ? replaced with faulty parts now 3 times), so he left us with a fix of using a USB keyboard and mouse until Dell resolved the issue, as we needed the laptop to work with (small team), on then trying to get it resolved and exchanged, as felt we purchased a new laptop, and they have made it a refurbished one within less than 6 months, pretty disgusted in this alone. We have then had to deal with a technical support agent that has sent emails stating one thing, then left voice mails stating another about contacting us, and resolving the issue, and as soon as I mentioned Consumer law in the UK requires them to replace or refund, he hung up saying because I mentioned legal things he had to.... only to then contact again later on asking us to contact him? We have kept a trail of the endless calls, and technical responses, at one point we got to speak to someone called BEN who said he would get a replacement sorted out and call back, but no call, just another email from this agent, that constantly messed us around. Do I have to write to  1 Dell Way Round Rock TEXAS 78682, as I'm told there is no email address or phone number we can use to  get direct to a complaints department, as every time it just ends up back at this technical support team, and then sent in circles. I'm at a loss, I cant seem to get to talk to anyone who can help they just pass the buck,  around department to department, customer services, to customer relations then back to technical.... its seriously caused no end of stress and my work is falling behind so far near Xmas, it looks like they have ruined that too.... (I hate Dell now) Last contact we had two days ago, was someone called BEN saying he would replace the laptop, and call us back, now today we get an email saying please advise if Im good with sending in the laptop for diagnosis. Want to scream.

2.3K Posts

December 19th, 2017 21:00

Hi Paul.M222,

Please repost this in the Customer Care forum for help.

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/customercare/

No Events found!