Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 28th, 2012 15:00

ownership transfer status

an ownership transfer was initiated a few days ago to me and i just want to know the status as i did not receive any email

9.4K Posts

April 30th, 2012 05:00

Hi Sarath,

Sorry you are having problems finding information about your ownership transfer.  Not sure if you missed this when you filled out the form, but the instructions say it can take up to 15 business days.  That means Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, not calendar days. 

• Dell makes it easy to transfer the warranty and ownership of Dell products from one owner to another owner and from one country to another. The transfer process can take up to 10 business days (domestic transfer) and up to 15 business days (international transfer).
    Please note not all product types and service contract types are available for transfer outside of Purchase Country. Please review this list for the most common service contract types that are non-transferable

So if it has been more than 15 business days, I may be able to assist.  Please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, then on the next page, click the envelope icon that says "start conversation", and send me your information.  Thanks.

Regards,

Robert

ref  21423413

2.3K Posts

March 25th, 2017 00:00

Hi Ch.manoj,

It can take 10-15 business days after you filed the form. That does not include Holidays either.

4 Operator

• 

34.2K Posts

April 29th, 2012 05:00

Hi Sarath_031,

This is a user-to-user forum. We can't check the status of ownership transfers. My suggestion would be to call Dell customer service.

3 Posts

April 29th, 2012 07:00

i was just asking about a way to check as other users who have done it might know

August 27th, 2012 15:00

You have to call customer care 800-456-3355.

1 Message

March 20th, 2017 00:00

I didnt recieve mail aftrr transfer filling form

1 Message

June 7th, 2017 03:00

Hi Robert

I made a request for ownership transfer a week ago (international transfer), I have not received any communication to the mail id provided.

How will i check the status with the reference number provided?  I can provide you the screenshot of the reference number if needed.

Is there any link i can check the status with the reference number provided?

Regards,

Raju Saladi

No Events found!