Start a Conversation

Unsolved

PS

1 Message

May 16th, 2018 06:00

Reporting Health Status

Is there anyway to clear a critical error and have the status show good health instead?  A lot of our servers only have one power supply but support two, this shows as a critical error in OMSA but is not something I am actually concerned about, i want to be able to look in OME and see everything as Good health unless something is actually wrong.  Thanks for any insight you can provide.

2.9K Posts

May 15th, 2019 09:00

Have you tried launching OME, then right clicking on the specific alert and selecting an ignore option?

The iDRAC is where this reporting gets started, since OMSA queries that information, and it then goes to OME. You might be able to modify some of the configuration files for OMSA to achieve what you're looking for - I've seen users post about it elsewhere - but it isn't something I'd be able to assist with. It may be worth looking into, however.

September 15th, 2022 15:00

I have this same problem on ALL the devices not JUST the ones with only one power supply. I have perfectly healthy servers showing critical. This *REALLY* undermines the usefulness of OM-Enterprise and is really hard to reconcile in this class of tool. Health status gets refreshed and still shows critical. The iDRAC shows an intrusion (Me!) from when I changed a fan slot last week at the request of Dell tech. How do we clear intrusion alerts? Power supply? 12 of 14 servers show critical and yet they all run and operate perfectly....iDRAC alerts.JPGiDRAC health.JPG

No Events found!