Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 22nd, 2015 14:00

Support for ESXi 6.0 Beta with OMSA and OMIVV

I am running beta tests with ESXi 6.0 Beta 2 RC. Does anybody know if there are any special instructions to use and install OMSA and OMIVV or any special versions required. 

If OMSA and OMIVV aren't really ready is there an indication how quickly they will be after the release of ESXi v6.0 (appears to be very close)

4 Posts

March 17th, 2015 16:00

ESXi v6 has been released, I would like to hear from DELL or anybody else watching this forum who may have information if/where/when the Dell tools will be available:

To name a few: OMSA, OMIVV, how to create DELL ESXi v6.0 install media (from depot), ...

April 10th, 2015 09:00

The Dell image for v6.0 is out on support.dell.com as of 4/7, as well as the information as to what is included in the image.

The latest version of OMSA, v8.1, should be available on support.dell.com next week and will support v6.0.

For OMIVV, we just released an update (2.3.1) today to address any remaining concerns around Ghost (CVE-2015-0235) and FREAK (CVE-2015-0204).  vCenter v6.0 will come as soon as possible, currently targeted for a summer release.

4 Posts

May 27th, 2015 21:00

I am working on a go live plan for some of my ESXi hosts to v6 in the next couple of days

Any updates about OMIVV, we have renewed our licensing a couple of weeks ago but we won’t be able to use it until the v6 version is released.

This is now urgent for us!!

20 Posts

June 21st, 2015 23:00

OMIVV 3.0 with vCenter 6.0 support is now available. The same can be downloaded from here <ADMIN NOTE: Broken link has been removed / replaced from this post by Dell>.

No Events found!