I want to buy a computer with Out of band management feature.
Could some one help me to confirm if this "Optiplex 7060MT I5-8500" support vPro and AMT?
Only if you are not from an Embargo'd country. AMT is an option its not globally standard.
A label in the cover indicates which features ARE or ARE NOT there.
Identifying vPro Enabled Systems
Intel vPro Technology has been around for generations.
– Ivy Bridge CPU supporting Intel VT and TXT Remote KVM (Keyboard/Video/Mouse)
Intel technology to enable the remote IT admin to see and control a system even outside the OS or driver environment
Out of Band Management of Dell Business Client Systems using Intel vPro
–Panther Point Digital Office PCH (Q77/QM77/QS77)
–TPM 1.2, Revision 103 (or better); possible update to 116 pending
–BIOS that... Enables: Intel VT-x, VT-d, TPM 1.2, AMT; and Supports: TXT
– Intel ME firmware 8.0 (or better)
– Lewisville Gigabit LAN (82579LM)
– Intel WiFi Link (Puma/Jackson/Kilmer/Taylor Peak)
– NB only (DT optional)
– Successful pass of Intel’s Brand Verification Tool (BVT) or Technology Verification Tool (TVT Fixed workstations only)
Provisioning a System for Out of Band Management