@Mobius One wrote:
Dell power supplies can supply a consistent wattage higher than their written rating;
I doubt that.
Plus, it's really not good running ANY PS near it's max-output or at 100% utilization.
Bruh, I'm maxing Ace Combat 7 locked at 144fps with no stutters.
I figured I would just burn out the PSU and replace the MoBo, but I'm pulling all 125w and utilizing 100% on benchmarks.
I am <<<maybe>>> at max pulling 220 watts; Dells are overpriced **bleep**, but it is working for me despite not having the minimum 400w or whatever rating.
The Video Cards that are compatible with OptiPlex 3050:
For Intel 7th generation processors:
• Intel HD 630 Graphics [with 7th Generation Core i3/i5/i7 CPU-GPU combo]
• Intel HD 610 Graphics [with 7th Generation Celeron, Pentium CPU-GPU combo]
For Intel 6th generation processors:
• Intel HD 530 [with 6th Generation Core i3/i5/i7 CPU-GPU combo]
• Intel HD 510 Graphics [with 6th Generation Celeron, Pentium CPU-GPU combo]
• 1 GB AMD Radeon R5 430 (optional)
• 2 GB AMD Radeon R5 430 (optional)
• 4 GB AMD Radeon R7 450 (optional)
Its working! Even on genuine 200w Dell psu. Only one challenge was to find enough space in ssf box but i remove CD and HDD frame and fit IT by the pcie 16x tape on box cover 😂