Start a Conversation

Unsolved

September 7th, 2023 07:44

September 17th, 2019 14:00

Hi @Dell_4700,

Thank you for the feedback. I will share this with my team to see if they can improve this in the future. 

Meanwhile, feel free to reply to this thread incase you need any further technical assistance. 

Dell-Tabassum M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

6 Professor

• 

7.3K Posts

September 17th, 2019 18:00

Hi @Dell-Tabassum M,

In Android 8.1, the main text boxes used for typing don't show since around last July.  I've also communicated through Dell-Chris M.  I have to use subject line to send PM.  I type replies to posts by being signed out so main text box shows.  Then upon posting, I'm prompted to sign in.  Features are also limited typing while signed out.  At the same time, no features show when  signed in.

September 18th, 2019 16:00

Hello @bradthetechnut

Thank you for sharing the details. I will pass this feedback as well to see if this can be improvised. 

Dell-Tabassum M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

14 Posts

September 20th, 2019 11:00

thanks will do

6 Professor

• 

7.3K Posts

September 20th, 2019 14:00

Hi again @Dell-Tabassum M,

To update you on the latest and greatest on interface:

The interface for Android is still the same, except for one noticeable difference. Know how you can subscribe to a post? Hasn't been working - I don't get the email notifications when somebody replies. Instead, I've been getting emailed subscription notifications for threads/posts I've never been to. - Monitors, posts in other languages, PC's or systems I know little to nothing about, laptops, and you name it.

September 23rd, 2019 15:00

Hi @bradthetechnut and @Dell_4700

Sorry for the delay in reply. I did receive feedback from my internal team, forum link works fine only with the desktop. It doesn't work on most mobile browsers because of the java script. They have documented the feedback about the same. Kindly continue to use the link on the windows desktop for better user experience. 

Dell-Tabassum M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

No Events found!