Commencer une nouvelle conversation

Non résolu

Ce message a plus de 5 ans

10 octobre 2016 14:00

Livraison ??????

When you say command ship ??

which carrier the need to wait and why as good

No companies have not you tracking number ??

its simple because you can play with the same clients if you have not the like exxpedier

I can read all the complaints about deliveries you have recognized the air as very poor service indeed Delivery & ??

I want to know who deliver me and if'd dated 6 provided ?????

53xxxxxxx
10/24/2016

Service Request Number 9xxxxxxxx

because I have to speak with Respectfully,
Nithin chirag
Dell Customer Care
who told me l could before I left for my holiday weekend following the 14 10 2016 and I come back next month so as I promised to receive for the 14 October 2016 I have agree to buy the laptop but if I not receive before I left on vacation because ca takes me a laptop j achetrais in a store and you cancelerais your purchase !!

sorry my english im french from quebec !

Michel Martin

3  messages

Traduction de Au vendeur qui me réponds veuillez communiquer sur mon mail xxxxx@hotmail.com 
Essayez avec l'orthographe Au vendeur qui me repondras veuillez communiquer sur mon email xxxxx@hotmail.com 
The seller who answer me please on my mail 
xxxxx@hotmail.com 

3  messages

Other items you've supposedly m ship my DVD disc software you still give me no tracking number and or the carrier proves to me you have good ship m ????????

Michel Martin

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K  messages

11 octobre 2016 04:00

Bonjour Martin,

Je viens de lire vos posts et vous laisse ce message en français dans le cadre de mon suivi.

J'ai pu accéder à votre commande, je vous confirme que la commande a été expédiée, je vous enverrai par email le n° de suvi puralator ainsi que la date estimée de livraison dans la journée.

J'ai masqué quelques informations afin de protéger vos données personnelles:

• Email
  • N° de commande
  • N° de dossier 

Je vous invite à prendre contacte avec moi afin d'organiser le mieux possible votre livraison.

A très bientôt, cordialement

Iva

Aucun événement trouvé !