PowerEdge HDD/SCSI/RAID

Last reply by 03-20-2020 Unsolved
Start a Discussion
2 Bronze
2 Bronze

Poweredge T420 - Hard Drive Reference to place order

I have PowerEdge T420, PERC H310, I have messages indicating 1 of the drives in a RAID 5 is missing/degraded as you can notice in the 2 snapshots. I am trying to find out the reference for the Disk to place an order as I would like to have the exact same disk. I called Dell, they recommanded to send an email to csmb_tsparts@dell.com,

this morning I received a strange response asking me to post here in this forum.

Thanks for your help

DDT420.jpg

DDT_421.jpg

Replies (5)

Eliassal,

The ST500NM0011 Seagate 500GB drive is Dell part # C3YJM (500GB, 512b, Enterprise SATA, 7.2K RPM, 3.5 Inch, 64MB, Seagate, Muskie Plus).

You can contact Spare Parts (USA) at 1(800)357-3355, to check availability.

Hope this helps. 

Chris Hawk
Social Media and Communities Professional
Dell Technologies | Enterprise Support Services
#Iwork4Dell

Did I answer your query? Please click on ‘Accept as Solution’
‘Kudo’ the posts you like!

So many Thanks Chris, but I am based out of France. This is syrprising to me that nor over phone nor by Email Dell France was able to provide the reference to purchase. Can I place an order with 1(800)357-3355 for France Delivery?

I believe they are for US orders only. If you Private Message me the svc tag, your company name, as well as contact details, I can look at getting a quote sent to you. Now due to the time of day currently, it would be tomorrow till the quote would be sent. 

Chris Hawk
#Iwork4Dell

I heard back from French support and they are referring you to our partner here.

Chris Hawk
#Iwork4Dell

Chris, I visited thw website, searching for "ST500NM0011" or dell part number yields nothing

DDT_422.jpg

I search by model/constructeur, category, I find some references which does not indicate same spec as yours, I am completely confused and not sure what to order

DDT_423.jpg

DDT_424.jpg

Latest Solutions
Top Contributor