Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 1st, 2021 03:00

poweredge r720 ssd compatible list

Hello. I have 2 Dell Poweredge R720. I want to change their disks to SSD. I could not find any compatible SSD list on web or forum. 

I want to add 1 TB or 2 TB SSD's. Is there any product ID or compatible list ? 

Thank you. 

• 

8.4K Posts

March 1st, 2021 11:00

QmerCam,

You can find a couple different sized SSDs here.

Let me know if this helps.

2.9K Posts

March 1st, 2021 14:00

Hello,

There are Samsung and Sandisk SSDs we use with the server, but I'm afraid we cannot confirm compatibility of a third party's drives. While they would likely work fine, you would need to order them knowing they are unvalidated. If you would like help ordering a validated hard drive, we can certainly help get you in contact with the Sales team.

8 Posts

March 1st, 2021 14:00

Hello, thank you for your answer. Actually I want to know, can I use Samsung or Sandisk SSDs with this server? For example please check the links below.

link1

link2

1 Message

May 29th, 2023 03:00

Hello,

I do have the same need to know which thirid party SSD drives are validated to work on a PowerEdge r720 device. Could you please help me get in contact with the Sales team? (hopefully the Italian one, since the company I am currently working for is located in Italy). Thank you very much!

• 

3.4K Posts

May 29th, 2023 06:00

Hello,

sorry but we don't have direct contact with sales team. You can contact our reseller or partner, if you don't have a sales representative.

Puoi contattare un nostro rivenditore nel caso, oppure direttamente acquistare online.

Grazie

No Events found!